Sunday, June 15, 2014

Pastel colors !

I hate pastel colors !!! But I don't know why I am loving everything that is pastel these days even tho I hate the colors ... That's wierd :)) .                                                     So I know that pastels are big this summer and they are the trendiest colors for these season . A lot of celebries and bloggers are rocking them , actually I've selected some outfits that can give you some inspiration on how to incorporate pastels in your outfits : 



Those four outfits are my favorite pastel outfits I think the colors go really good together and the looks are completely chic !! 
 So this is It for today's post easy and simple , wish you liked it follow us on Instagram : ROUAMILEY , Swe3tsugar and like us on Facebook : Curlyheadedchicgirls , Love ya all <3!   

No comments:

Post a Comment