Sunday, May 11, 2014

#OOTD.

 

Wearing: shoes: Vans , sweater: Stradivarius , jeans: Zara , bag: accessories.
Another spring outfit as you can see ... But this one is a more laid back casual outfit for a day at the park or maybe a shopping day , well actually I wore this outfit to a concert (don't judge me :)) ) and I also have to say that I've been wearing this pair of shoes non stop since the day I bought them I'm addicted to them and that's not good :)) ! 
 That was a short post but as you can see it was an ootd , I wish it gave you some inspiration . Don't forget to follow me on Instagram : ROUAMILEY and check our page on Facebook : Curlyheadedchicgirls and don't forget to like it .
P.S from now on we will post on Sundays and Wednesdays , we will see if that works anyway love you all and enjoy your day ,plus happy moms day <3!  

1 comment: