Thursday, April 24, 2014

My trip to Istanbul !

 I had an amazing time in Istanbul , it was a successful trip had fun with my family and friends enjoyed my time there , long story shot it was PERFECT !! <3_<3 
 Plus we visited a really cool island called Buyugada island , it was really hot but believe me if you ever go to istanbul you have to visit that island , here are some pic's : 
 
  
 
 And here is my full outfit for that day : 

 
 And we also went to the theme park there it's amazing really big and fun :D ! It's called Vialand , here are some pic's : 
 

 
   
And here is my outfit for that day : 

    
 We also visited the aquarium there it's a really cool place, best aquarium I've ever been to !! , here are the photos  : 
 


And here is my outfit for that day : 


This is my post for today , my next post will be up on Sunday . I wish you liked this one and thank you for following us on twitter and Instagram , this is my username on Instagram : ROUAMILEY . Love ya all <3! 
 F.Y.I : all these photoes were taken by my iphone .

1 comment: