Monday, February 24, 2014

Casual outfit !




Wearing : jacket : Zara , shirt : USPA polo , vest : Mango , jeans : Topshop , shoes : pull and bear , sunglasses : Ray ban.
 
  This is what I call a casual outfit! I love denim vests but unfortunately I have only 3 :( , and Oxford shoes in my opinion are the best foundation for a casual outfit :D . 
 And I had to mention that finally the weather is getting hotter here , I am really excited for spring because it's my favorite season :D ! BTW if u try any of my ideas please send us photoes on twitter with the #curlyheadchisgirls and follow me on insta : ROUA MILEY , Love Ya <3! 
 




 Wearing : shoes : H&M , jeans : Zara ,t-shirt : bershka , cardigan : bershka.
 
 And here comes my outfit , do you guys like it ? :D , I Love it! First because I am wearing my FAV cardigan and I fell like it's the most simple outfit ever and chic at the same time , don't u agree with me?:D 
 If you try it out send me pics on twitter with the #curlyheadedchicgirls and follow me on insta : SWE3T SUGAR <3! 

     P.S. : sorry for not posting on Sunday as our regular basics but we had some problems yesterday so we couldn't , this won't happen again we will try to keep our promise , have a nice day :D   

No comments:

Post a Comment