Friday, February 7, 2014

A night out with the Family <3!

This is my outfit for a night out with the family , we didn't go somewhere fancy we went to a Junk food Restaurant the name of the Restaurant is Ruby Tuesday 

Details on my outfit : cardigan: Mango (out of stock) shirt: Bershka (still available) 
Jeans: Topshop (still available) shoes: Dr Martens (always available) . 
 This is what we had for our dessert it was deliiiiiiicious , guys u have to try it , if you didn't it's the best thing ever !! It's called the fondue chocolate cake with ice cream ,and also the strawberry lemonade was perfect , I love this Restaurant it has the best food and dessert ! 
 We actually went to dinner to celebrate my dad's b-day :D , I got him a watch as a gift for his b-day and 2 shirts , we had  so much fun that day :D<3 . 
So now let's talk about my outfit well it's a simple outfit as u can see I am wearing a simple shirt with a number on it they are really trendy these days with a paire of black high waisted jeans and a cardigan, this look is effortless and at the same time edgy I love this look :D in my oppinion every girl needs a paire of black jeans and black combat boots or a basic paire of Dc. Martens . If you try out this look please send me a pic with it on Twitter with the hashtag #curlyheadedgirloutfit :D love ya all <3! FYI: our twitter account is @SiiSitas 

 
Jeans : Zara (out of stock) , boots : Zara kids (out of stock) , blazer : Kotton ( still available). 
 And This is my outfit it's a really simple effortless outfit I really didn't have time to dress up in the morrning so I decided to wear a simple pear of jeans and plain black boots with a basic black t-shirt and over that I decided to throw my amazing blazer that I really love and I think that this blazer makes the whole outfit , a pieace of advice from me to you would be always try to buy really nice edgy chic diffrent kind of jackets or blazers because they can turn a simple outfit to a trendier effortless chic outfit  ! 
This is our outfits for our family dinner, celebrating my dad's b-day :D! 
I wishe you liked our post today and please give us ur opinion on our posts , love ya all and have a nice day <3! 
P.S : follow us on Instagram : swe3tsugar and rouamiley , and twitter : @SiiSitas . 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment